How do I build an Email list?
Building an email list is easy with UkuuPeople Pro Package and Gravity Forms. An email list in UkuuPeople is linked to a Tribe which can them be synced with your MailChimp mailing list. In this way no matter whether you add your human to the Tribe manually or via a form it will still be synced properly.
- First you'll want to be sure you have a Tribe setup in UkuuPeople for your mailing list.
- Next you'll want to setup your Email Subscribe form in Gravity Forms.
- Now that you have your form fields added you'll want to save your form and add some UkuuPeople feeds.
- Now you'll want to map your fields. Paying special attention to the Tribe you select. It should match the one you created for your mailing list.
- Once you save your feed and form you might want to customize other areas of your form. The "Confirmations" and "Notifications" can be especially important to make sure your user gets a tailored experience. Then just insert your form in a page or widget and watch the magic happen!
- One other configuration thing you'll want to check out is making sure the Tribe you created is linked to the correct MailChimp list so that your contacts are synced.
- Want to see who's on your list? Go to UkuuPeople and filter by the Tribe you created.