Reports – Features and Functions
This Report tool, bundled into the Import/Export add-on, filters by one or more criteria such as tribe, tag, contact type, etc. You can also exclude criteria. For example, by asking to see everyone that “is not” in the Tribe “Team Members.”
From the results, you can bulk add to a tribe, you can export the results view to CSV, and you can bulk edit the results or a partial selection of the results.
1. Start by defining your report parameters.
2. Click Filter (or Reset to start over with #1).
3. View resulting report.
4. Select the entire filtered list or choose specific records to Bulk Edit.
5. Export the report to a CSV file.
6. Add selected contacts to a specific Tribe.