Add a TouchPoint
- The quickest way to add a TouchPoint is right from your WordPress Dashboard. Here, the Quick Add TouchPoint Dashlet provides the most commonly used fields.
2 (If you need the more detailed options, go to the People Dashboard.)
3. It might save time to search for the name, using the search box.
4. Click on the Add TouchPoints button.
5. Select what type of TouchPoint you are scheduling.
6. Enter a description.
7. Select a Start Date.
8. Add a Start Time.
9. If needed, add an End Date and Time. (However, notice that these are not required fields.)
10. Choose the Status of the item.
11. Add extra details or upload a file as desired. Then Assign this task to someone on your team.
12. Scroll up and click on Create.
13. Your TouchPoint assignment will be saved and appear at the top of your screen.
14. If you notice that you need to change something, just scroll down from here, make the changes, and click Update.
15. If you have already left this screen and want to change something, just go to the People or TouchPoints Dashboard and Open the TouchPoint to edit it.
16. Once a TouchPoint has been completed, go to the Status field and mark it Complete. Or use the Cancel status. (Notice on the TouchPoints list, jobs that have been canceled show no status at all. Completed jobs have a check mark. Pending jobs show a clock.)